What is a modular house?
Wooden modular buildings are not any different from other conventional constructions and can be used for both permanent and temporary purpose. Modulehouse can deliver modular building with wooden carcass up to 5 floors. Modular technology allows to execute the process of construction in comfortable factory conditions.
Building is divided into volumetric elements adopted for transportation. This is usually executed during the architectural planning phase, but also the existing plans on construction permit drawings can be adopted for modular delivery.
What types of buildings can be delivered?
- apartment houses
- private, semi-detached and terraced houses
- social buildings and offices
- student dormitories
- hotels and public accommodation
What is a module?
A module can be a part of a house or an apartment, or it can be an apartment of its own. We can deliver modules with following maximum dimensions:
- Length: 15 m
- Width: 4,5 m
- Height: 4,0 m
What works are completed in factory?
- Electricity, water and sewerage pipes, ventilation system, communication network, fire alarm, sprinkler system
- Installation of all sanitary equipment, including mixing units, WC, baths, sinks, shower cabins
- Installation of all doors and windows
- Installation of kitchen and bathroom furniture
- Finishing of the majority of decorative internal works (cramic tiles, painting, floor materials, moldings aso.)
- Finishing of the majority of decorative external works
What are the advantages of modular technology?
- No impact of weather conditions
- Significant decrease in construction time
- Foundation and housing premises are built simultaneously
- Thorough quality control
- Permanent environment-friendly buildings with long service life
- Low energy consumption
- Option of temporary buildings with subsequent dismantling and transportation